fonts

MS....REALLY??????? WTF

funny articles and ms updates

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Holy Shit.....I JUST HAD MY AHHHHHAAAA MOMENT !

Or at least I think its my ahaaa moment. When Oprah says it, I believe!!!!!!

I think it's that moment, when things just couldn't get worse, that you find, hidden under the couch coushins your strength. I almost wanted to say...."Well there you are strength, where  you been hidin little buddy?" And then you walk to some desk or drawyer and you write down goals for tomorrow, next week, next month and next year. A checklist of sorts, that only minutes before had been too overwhelming to bear.

And little by little, day by day, your checklist gets smaller, but your strengths get bigger. A sense of empowerment washes over you, and you realize.......I'm not sittin on the bench.....I want in the game. The storm turns into rain, the rain turns into sprinkles, and the mist turns....... "Got it, a little  too mushy, I think so too."

So if this is what you mean Oprah, when you have your Ahhhhaaaaa moment. I had mine!!!!!

Cut to me: Smiling about my future, planning weeks and moths ahead......"And did I tell you I remembered my best friends Birthday today for the first time in my life, we've been friends almost thirty years... (laughing now) cause it's the only thing in my Blackberry!"

No comments:

Post a Comment