fonts

MS....REALLY??????? WTF

funny articles and ms updates

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

"Is this chicken, what I have, or is this fish? I know it's tuna, but it says 'Chicken by the Sea.'

We all say really stupid things, and although I'm infamous, I don't think it will be a HUGE scandal if I say I laugh every time I hear someone say "Special Olympics." I don't know why, but it's freggin hysterical that they call it "Special." Now we want high up politicians to be fired for saying retard......"he should resign", come on really?

He's a few comments I found that have absolutely no politically incorrect words.....yet no firestorm.....now I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, but these tools are holding high positions in government, and personally, these should be of more concern than "Special, or retarded"; take a look....

"A proof is a proof. What kind of proof? It's a proof. A proof is proof. And when you have a good proof, it's because it is proven." - Canadian Prime Minister

"I get so tired listening to one million dollars here, one million dollars there, it's so petty." - Imelda Marcos, former First Lady and a political figure in the Philippines.

"The internet is a great way to get on the net." - Bob Dole, Republican presidential candidate

"Politics gives guys so much power that they tend to behave badly around women. And I hope I never get into that." - Bill Clinton, 42nd President of the United States

"I do not like this word ‘bomb.’ It is not a bomb. It is a device that is exploding." - Jacques le Blanc, French ambassador on nuclear weapons

And my all time favorite comes from a lady that has such poise, such modesty, such a deep inner soul, and most of all a great concern for the suffering of others;

"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff." - Mariah Carey

So if someone like Mariah Carey can make a slip up, cant we just give the rest of the pack a break? Every since this MS has taken my words, I've had a few slips myself.....

Cut To Me: standing in front of eight doctors, presenting a fabulous presentation, encouraging them to become a client......"Thanks to all of you for your time today, I am aware your time is very vaginal" I meant valuable, but my mouth had other ides.

Not to mention the time I was into my son's basketball game, screaming like every other psycho parent in the stands, rooting for his team which happens to be blue......The clock is counting down with only seconds to go and the ball is knocked out of bounds..........In my loudest Fran Dresher voice I scream "Blue Balls Blue Balls!" The entire gym gets quiet and parents are staring at me when I realize I'm the only one standing up, and I meant to say "Blue's Ball!"

So I laugh when someone says Special Olympics.......... sue me!

No comments:

Post a Comment