fonts

MS....REALLY??????? WTF

funny articles and ms updates

Monday, February 8, 2010

Hows that Hopey Changy thing working out for ya?

Sarah Palin.....personally I like Tina Fey much better. The sun is out today and I'm in bed, I spent the weekend at a wrestling tournament (regionals for Alec), where he kicked butt and won first place. Then I went straight to Jay's basketball game, it amazes me that he has grown into a guy! He oooooozes cooolness like his mother. Then I saw my lifelong best friend and her beautiful girls after their cheerleading competition. Great day, I dont even care I've been in bed since! So THERE!
You know when your parents said "I hope you have ten kids just like you!!", well, I got two boys full of spit and vinegar, and Robin got two girly girls full of drama and Beauty.

Just remember all you parents out there, that even though we know they will go through many breakups and friend losses in their lives, to them (as it was with us, we just don't remember because soooooooooo much shit happens) it's the end of the world! So please don't minimize.

Cut to me.........Does turning forty mean were really forty? And does it mean we will finally be able to put away our fears and prejudices and just laugh at people? God I hope so

No comments:

Post a Comment