fonts

MS....REALLY??????? WTF

funny articles and ms updates

Friday, July 2, 2010

I'm Jamie Winborn-Svoboda and here's my issue........

You don't know what to expect when you get diagnosed with any disease, but sometimes, even the most shocking things can take you aback.........

Is it wierd that the father of your children is requesting that my estate be financially responsible for my children upon my death?

Now I may be sick, but I most definantly am not on the fast track to the dirt bed!

Not wanting to pay for child support is one thing, but trying to gain financially on the death of the mother of your kiddos.......when that Mother is not critical..........that's something Gary Coleman's ex would do.

Cut to Me:  Dear me; marrying someone to have a family is never a good idea. Let's try to be a little more choosy next time. Top three musts; a job, a life goal, mustn't live with parent's....that's a good place to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment